View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 10:03 AM   #17 (permalink)
Ama

MLE
Werewolf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tahir Kovac Khatri
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Payton J. McNiven
Ama!Nabs IS NAMED MINHO & Is SO Black Panther Right Now

w-a-d-d-i-w-a-s-i
Two Sisters; One Black Gene

Apparating away from the muddy forest that surrounded the Black manor hadn’t been as easy as it should have been. Narcissa refused to accept that she was to blame. It wasn’t proper to be in such proximity to someone else’s boyfriend. As it was, Rodolphus’ mere presence always managed to put her on edge so when he reached for her a second time after having had his hand slapped away, Narcissa had committed a possible unforgiveable sin.

She slapped him.

Narcissa scoffed indignantly as Rodolphus nearly threw her at Bellatrix in the foyer of her home. “Here!” he said loudly. “Have her. I thought you and Narcissa couldn’t be any more different but I see that you both have inherited the same amount of recklessness.”

Narcissa opened her mouth to protest but Rodolphus’ glare forced her mouth closed. She shoved her nose in the air and pretended not to feel a twinge of guilt as Rodolphus’ furiously rubbed his offended cheek. What was he implying? Surely, she heard him wrong and a simple Waddiwasi spell would clear her ears right up and correct this grave problem.

“I am not reckless!” protested Narcissa to which Rodolphus merely pointed at his cheek.

Last edited by Ama; 03-25-2011 at 10:29 AM.