View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 09:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
Angie

DoM
Veela

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nerissa M. Tate
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Brighton H. Brown
Mysteries

x8
Wowza!

l e g i l i m e n s
Not Up for Discussion

When the door of the Ravenclaw common room opened and Cho finally emerged, all of his thoughts were immediately erased from Cedric Diggory’s mind. Slowly, he blinked, and felt his brain fill itself with words and phrases that were so clichéd he’d never dare to voice them for fear of sounding embarrassingly corny.

Cho sported that self-satisfied smile she wore whenever she managed to outwit him, or like in this case, leave him dumbstruck. She’d truly never looked more beautiful, and as this dawned on Cedric, he realized that this was perhaps not such a good thing.

As if reading his mind like those experts at Occlumency did, Cho declared haughtily. “I’m not changing.”

Cedric thought of the hordes of boys that would be hovering around her. He thought of that boy, Harry Potter, and started, “But--”

“It’s not up for discussion!” Cho retorted, as she claimed his arm as his and led them both towards the great hall. “Besides,” A coy smile flirted on her pink, full mouth and Cedric felt his own lips mirror it on their own accord, “I do like it when you are jealous.”

His defeat came in the form of a dramatic sigh.