View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 09:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
Ama

MLE
Werewolf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tahir Kovac Khatri
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Payton J. McNiven
Ama!Nabs IS NAMED MINHO & Is SO Black Panther Right Now

s-c-o-u-r-g-i-f-y
I'll Walk

A final tug freed them from each other, allowing oxygen to rush into Narcissa’s lungs filling her dizzy head with a much needed reality check. The teenager glanced down at her feet. There was no way of spotting them amongst the mud. She gave a strangled cry. Rodolphus glanced over his shoulder.

“Something wrong?” he asked. His question remained unanswered. It was better not to say anything. “I’m filthy!” she whispered aghast, her eyes wide and the corners of her lips drooping.

Rodolphus stared for a moment and brought a hand to his lips. Narcissa could have sworn she saw the ghostly trail of a smirk before it was hidden.

“Sourgify,” he muttered, removing most of the soil from her knees and legs. “I’m sorry, Your Highness but you’ll have to do with this just for now. Unless you want me to carry you?”

Something about that brow judging her high above his forehead told her that she wasn’t to take his offer truthfully. Was this some kind of unexpected humor from Rodolphus Lestrange?

“No, thank you. I’ll walk,” said Narcissa haughtily and walked, pretending the mud squishing between her toes wasn’t as disgusting as it sounded to her ears.

Last edited by Ama; 03-24-2011 at 09:19 AM.