View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 08:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
Ama

MLE
Werewolf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tahir Kovac Khatri
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Payton J. McNiven
Ama!Nabs IS NAMED MINHO & Is SO Black Panther Right Now

Author's Note: Continuous scene with previous drabble

m-o-b-i-l-i-c-o-r-p-u-s
Mind Tricks

She was going to die now, wasn’t she? Just drop dead. Her body would have to be levitated away. Narcissa had managed to survive a Kelpie attack but couldn’t seem to get outside of Basilisk’s Lestrange bull’s-eye. His hands felt warm on her back as did the rest of him; every single bit of his body that awkwardly collided with hers. He moved and Narcissa’s impertinent lashes fluttered disobediently. Her moment of embarrassment didn’t last long. It was quickly overcome by a tugging around her neck.

Narcissa hiccupped.

“What?” he asked. Narcissa hiccupped again. “Your ridiculous jewelry is tangled in my shirt,” he spat, one arm firmly around Cissy’s waist. His other hand tugged on the necklace. He looked up at Narcissa and his frown evaporated. In its place was what the blond witch would have liked to consider concern. It was hard to tell as his expressions rarely varied from one to the other. When he wasn’t looking bored he gave off an air of polite disinterest. So the smallest arch in both of Rodolphus’ brows was new, even to the blond blushing furiously in his proximity. “Narcissa?”

Her hesitation to answer queued Rodolphus’ signature brow raise. Narcissa hiccupped.

Last edited by Ama; 03-24-2011 at 08:46 AM.