View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 06:56 AM   #12 (permalink)
Ama

MLE
Werewolf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tahir Kovac Khatri
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Payton J. McNiven
Ama!Nabs IS NAMED MINHO & Is SO Black Panther Right Now

d-i-f-f-i-n-d-o
Little Bird

She saw him from afar. He was hard to miss, after all. His long mane of blond hair was iconic as was his confident strut. Narcissa didn’t much mind it. After all, she had grown up surrounded by equally self-entitled gentlemen as him. It seemed normal to her, almost as normal as reaching for her wand and directing a silent severing charm at the bottom of Lucius Malfoy’s school bag. As his text books and bottle of ink hit the floor, Narcissa hid her wand inside her robes.

Malfoy cursed. Narcissa wrinkled her nose. “That’s very uncouth,” she remarked, gazing down her nose at Lucius. “Fancy I should find you here. A little bird told me an interesting bit of information.”

Lucius looked up to smile at her before mending his school bag with a spell. “Whatever you could have possibly heard about my person,” he said, throwing in his school supplies into his bag. Lucius stood up, towering over the younger Slytherin. “Are surely nothing but lies.”

“Surely,” repeated Narcissa. “I would hope so, for your sake.” Narcissa turned with her nose in the air and walked down the corridor feeling that her day had brightened in an instant.

Last edited by Ama; 03-24-2011 at 08:50 AM.