View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 04:28 AM   #41 (permalink)
steflegan
Ravenclaw
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Melina Morninglory- "Glory"
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Downing
Minister's Office
Ravenclaw
WizWorld Universal / Tom Felton for President

Short new chappie, but I'll have a longer one ready tomorrow.

Chapter Sixteen: Hermione

She didn’t appear to be hurt, but she was clearly terrified beyond reason. Draco tried without success to understand what he was seeing. “You’ll get your pitiful reward, you slimy insects,” Bellatrix hissed, “but it is our privilege to call the Dark Lord. Now get out!” She brandished her wand at them and they all hot-footed it to the door.

She leaned over the cowering form on the floor in front of her. “Look, it's Harry Potter’s little girlfriend! You’re going to be very useful to us. We’re going to have us a little chat, aren’t we?” Hermione went white as a sheet: “Please, no, please-I don’t know anything! Please just let me go!” She was crying uncontrollably, looking up at Bellatrix with eyes full of horror.

“Let you go?” repeated Bellatrix with mocking laughter. “Oh no, sweetie, I wouldn’t dream of it! You’ve just gotten here, and I have so much planned for you. Surely you won’t spoil my fun, will you?” Hermione could barely breathe between sobs; she closed her eyes and shook her her head, muttering “Please, please,” over and over.

“Take her to the interrogation room,” instructed Bellatrix. Lucius bent down and grabbed her by the arm, pulling her to her feet. She couldn’t stand; her legs were too weak from fear. “Draco, take her other arm,” ordered Lucius.

He complied almost robotically, his mind still absorbing all that was happening. He put his hand on Hermione's arm. “Draco, please! Don’t do this! Please, Draco!” She gripped his arm, pleading with him as he and his father began dragging her away. He couldn’t look at her; he kept his focus straight ahead as he pulled her along. She was struggling frantically. He heard her shrieks of protest, felt her pulling and thrashing under his grip.

Draco suddenly became very afraid, and he didn’t know why.

Last edited by steflegan; 04-04-2011 at 06:00 AM. Reason: minor rewrite and font change