View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 05:40 PM   #100 (permalink)
Lollipop!
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tilly C. Richards
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Persephone Walters
Accidents & Catastrophes
Bluejay | Potatopop! | SRS - Stupid Ravenclaw Syndrome

Chapter 13:
McGonagall; A History

I’m coming home
I’m coming home
Tell the World I’m coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they’ve forgiven my mistakes
I’m coming home, I’m coming home
Tell the World that I’m coming

“I'm just going to the shops to get more formula for the baby. Okay?”
Minervra McGonagall pecked her husband's cheek. He sighed. “Alright.” She jostled the sleeping baby in her arms and handed him over. She pecked the baby's forehead and nuzzled his cheek. “I'll be right back, Charles. Okay?” She looked up at Artie. “I will.” she promised.

He was only worried, as he had a right to be, because they recently had to go into hiding because Artie had killed a deatheater who had used the Cruciatis curse on Minervra and force her into becoming a deatheater. They knew the deatheater's wife and siblings would come and try to hurt them.

“I love you Minnie.”

“I love you Arthur.”

“If you asked me to travel across broken glass in my bare feet I would. I would do anything for you. Because I only want to make you as happy as you make me!” He had whispered the very same words on their wedding night. She stroked his cheek.

“Why are you acting like this is the last time we shall see eachother?”

He gave her a soft, gentle kiss on the lips that lasted forever it seemed. “It may very well be.”

His kiss never had ended. Minervra still felt it burn on her lips. She was glad about that but she forbid herself to think to much about it for it always made her cry.

She apperated into her lawn. She was allowed to becaus it was one of the many all wizarding towns. Wizards surrounded the house. Flames spilled out of windows. She screamed. “Minnie! Minnieeeeeee!” Artie's voice shouted. She ran into the house even though wizards tried
to stop her.

Flames. Everywhere. The flames made shapes of dragons and snakes and the like. Dragon breath. “ARTIE!” She shouted, only weeping as she climbed over flaming rubble to find her family. She could hear coughing and a baby's crying from the Sitting Room. She ran in coughing and spluttering.

Artie was trapped under the fallen couch. In his stretched out arms were Charles, coughing and crying. Minervra sprinted over as fast as she could. She scooped Charles and tried with one arm to lift the couch but flames were now licking it. “Minnie....G-go.” Minervra was panting and then looked down at Artie who reached out to her. “Not without you!” She took his hand. “Please...Go...” And then he no longer had a grip. She stood shocked but then calling from outside. She ran, covering Charles nose and mouth with her jumper.

Tears ran down her face.

Outside Minervra fell to her knees and hugged her baby to her chest. “Artie..Oh Charles what will we do?” She wept and kissed the top of her son's head. “Mmmmaaaa.” “Mama's here.” She rocked her baby slowly. And then breathing stopped. Charles lovely little heart stopped pounding. Minervra stared at her son. She rose to her feet.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

“Please. No. Please. No. Not Charles.” She listened to her baby's pulse. Minnie's sister walked over and took Charles away and covered him with a white blanket. “DON'T TAKE HIM AWAY! HE CANNOT BE GONE!” She yelled falling to the ground once again and hitting it with her fist.

Laughter. Harsh laughter pierced the air. Minervra looked up. A dark skinned woman with harsh black eyes in a dark green cloak stood before her. Minervra shoot up. “You.” she whispered and ran after the fleeing deatheater. Wizards grapped her by the arms to restrain her as the dark woman dissaperated. “YOU KILLED BOTH OF THEM!”

Minervra sobbed into her hankerchief that was enscribed with 'To Minnie with love, Arthur xxx'. Five years later, Minnie and Artie's mother went after the deatheater for vengeance. It was Artie's mother who killed her. But she ended up killing herself with guilt. Minervra stared at her ring and stopped crying.

Because of Voldemort had caused her to lose the chance of growing old with Artie.

Her Charles would never kick a ball.

And now he was gone.

And she could finally live again.

She stared at her hankercheif and hugged a picture of Artie, Charles and herself to her chest.
[Reference -
[*] I'm Coming Home Lyrics - Diddy

... CONFIDENT ... FIERCE ... PERSISTENT ...

Last edited by Lollipop!; 06-18-2011 at 06:14 PM.