View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 03:19 PM   #41 (permalink)
nogoodforyou
Slytherin
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nora Penelope Reed
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Konrad Alexander Scherfig
Minister's Office
I'm just one of those pretty little liars... | | I'm held down in this starless city...

Hey! Here's FINALLY a new part.

Chapter Three: "A Muggle Christmas?" - Part four

"Are you hungry?" Mrs. Granger asked when they got home.

"Starving," said Hermione. "Are you?" She asked, looking at Draco. He nodded and followed Hermione to the kitchen. Their house was a lot smaller than his, Draco thought. But he preferred this one; cozy and warm.

"How come you haven’t told us anything about Draco?" Mrs. Granger asked.

"Well, let’s say he’s a new friend," said Hermione, smiling at the silvery haired figure.

"In what House are you?" Mrs. Granger spoke again, curiously.

Hermione and Draco suddenly stopped eating. "Um... Slytherin," hesitated Draco. "But don’t worry mom," Hermione went on, the moment he stopped, "he’s not like the others I told you about."

"The others?" Draco laughed, smirking in Hermione’s direction.

"Well... yes," said Hermione blushing.

"And where do your parents work?" Mr. Granger asked.

"Dad, there’s no need to interrogate Draco. I bet everyone -"

"Don’t worry, they’re actually the first ones to ask me this stuff," said Draco kindly. "My father works at the Ministry of Magic and my mother... she doesn’t really have to work," he continued unsure. He wanted to avoid the He-Having-One-Of-The-Richest-Wizarding-Families subject, and Mr. Granger seemed to understand.

Hermione’s parents noticed that Draco wasn’t comfortable at all talking about his family, so they asked him about his favourite classes (which seemed to be Hermione’s favourites too) and even talked about Quidditch.

"Oh, you are a Seeker as well?" Mrs. Granger asked.

"As… well?" Draco said unsure, looking at Hermione.

"Yes," continued Mrs. Granger, "Hermione told us about Harry being a very talented Seeker."

"Oh," said Draco, smirking again at Hermione, who felt the urge to bury herself. "But he is as good as Harry," managed Hermione to say.

"No, I’m not. I lost every match against him," he laughed.

"Let me show you your bedroom," said Hermione, after they finished eating.

"So this is how a muggle house looks like," said Draco suddenly, laughing.

"How does your house look like?" She asked amused.

"Well, it's full of Magic... stuff. Dark Magic stuff, in my case. Maybe you’ll come one day," he added, making Hermione’s heart beat crazily. He also noticed that, so he didn’t say anything else.

They got upstairs, and Hermione showed him a nice bedroom. It was nothing like his. Like the rest of the house, it looked welcoming and comfortable.

"My bedroom in next to this one, if you need something -" started Hermione shyly. "Good night," she added after a few moments.

"Good night to you too."

Draco had such a good time in the past few days. It also felt weird, because he had never celebrated Christmas at home. Hermione’s parents even got him a present.

"I hope you enjoy reading," said Mrs. Granger, while Draco was unwrapping his present.

"Yes, I do," he said, looking amused at his copy of The Philosophy of the Mundane: Why Muggles Prefer Not to Know, by Mordigus Egg.

"He's actually my only friend who reads something," Hermione said, giggling. Besides that Marauder’s Map, she added just for herself, thinking about Harry. Draco seemed to blush, but his extremely pale skin made that impossible.

Blank.

Draco seemed to be... in nowhere. He could see only darkness.

He suddenly heard a hissing noise. He couldn’t understand it, but, as it got closer and closer... It was repeating his name.

"Who or what are you?" Draco asked carefully, a bit scared.

"My Massster callsss me Nagini."
Nagini? "You can’t be. You are the Dark Lord’s snake. I can’t talk to
you."

"It isss not. My Massster told you everything. You are ssslowly getting Sssalazar Ssslytherin’sss power. He wasss a Parssselmouth. You know that. My Massster wasss right then." It was talking so slow, clearly hissing every word.

"So? What do you want? Or what does 'your Master' want?"

He didn’t ask anything else because he knew the answer. "He isss waiting for you," hissed Nagini, and everything was flooded in darkness.

Draco woke up.

"Hello, aunt Bella," he said.

And that would be the end of the third chapter. Now that I read it again, I think I don't like it anymore. But I didn't want to disappoint you guys.

Last edited by nogoodforyou; 07-21-2011 at 02:16 PM.