View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 01:30 PM   #88 (permalink)
Lollipop!
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tilly C. Richards
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Persephone Walters
Accidents & Catastrophes
Bluejay | Potatopop! | SRS - Stupid Ravenclaw Syndrome

sorry for the delay everyone, I made a nice long chapter to make up for it AND this is a two part chapter. So after Evie posts the next chapter, I'll continue this. With a linky to this to let you catch up!

Chapter 13 part 1:
McGonagall; A History

Some Suspicous Person...

I stared at the copper cup with blue flames. I sighed. "I'm going to do it." I took a deep breath in and pulled out a crumpled tissue. A slightly used tissue. ...Maybe not. I thought vaguely and looked around the wand-lit room. Pieces of burnt paper lay around the Goblet. I tried not to look at the names but I couldn't help it.

I glanced down and gave a low whistle. So the Goblet didn't think Harry Potter should enter the Wizarding Games. ...Weird. I gulped and grabbed that piece of paper. I quickly scribbled out Harry's name and wrote my own with an everlasting quill. I stared at my scribbled writing.

"I can't do it. I'd be crap in the Wizard games."

But I guess I was holding the piece of paper to loosely and a blast of wind sailed through the open door and lifted up the parchment. It zoomed over the Goblet and I let out a sigh of relief that it didn't land in the blue flames. But the Goblet had other ideas. The flames went extremely high and caught the piece of parchment with my name on it.

"Oh no." I whispered hoarsly.

Then I heard steps running away. ...Someone had put my name in. Now all I could do was hope that the Goblet would NOT chose me.

Normal P.O.V

Headmistress Minervra McGonagall liked to think she was a tolerable woman.

She tolerated with the first years when they were homsick - sometimes she'd even brought them hot choco and gave them a hug. She tolerated Fliche's constant whining. Heck. She even tolerated the Carrows - she would always do stuff like that for her pupils.

...But she would not tolerate what was before her eyes right now.

It was great to see love after such a legendary war. And Minervra knew all to well that teenagers had...well, feelings but this was rediculous! The young couple hadn't even noticed her presence. They were in a corner, looked in a tight embrace up against wall. The two were kissing so fiercly that Minervra couldn't even tell who was who! All she could tell of their features...well nothing.

She cleared her throat. The two continued. She cleared her throat again...louder this time. No responce. Minervra was getting ANN-OYED. She whipped out her wand and whispered "Aguamenti." Water flooded from the tip of her wand and shot the young couple with water.

The two turned around and looked incredibly annoyed. Their glares
disspeared only to be replaced by fierce blushes. Minervra thought she'd be surprised. ...Of course she wasn't. The Weasleys' were involved. ...They usually were.

“Mr. Weasley! Miss Johnson! What do you think you are doing?!” Of course she knew exactly what they were doing – but she would make them blush. That was, the McGonagall way was it not? It wasn't the Minervra way but still. The couple shuffled their feet. No answer. Minervra narrowed her eyes. “I wish for an answer. I will wait right here until I hear one.”

George Weasley looked up at Minervra. A frown flashed across her face but disappeared quickly. When Minervra was watching him, the young wizard seemed to having fun but know Minervra could see load sof emotions in his wide, sad, brown eyes. And not one of them was happy.

“Uhm...Well, professor- Headmistress McGonagall, we were...we were...well, we were snogging...”

Ugh. She hated that term. 'Snogging.' People could atleast try to sound posh or something but nope. They choose to use something that sounds like passing a disease. Actually 'snogging' or kissing was passing diseases!

“Well, I do NOT want to see it again. No public displays of affection. There are youngsters around here.” Minervra snapped (but not too harshly, mind you), while fiddled with the golden band with a single ruby on it. Angelina and George went a deeper shade of red. “Yes, Headmistress.” They said in unision. Minervra sighed and turned on her heel and walked off.

McGonagall walked to her office and shut the door. Albus Dumbledore's painting was now moved over a space. Over her desk, Severus Snape's portrait was gazing out the window while all other portraits slept.

“Severus.” Minervra gave him a curt nod which her returned. She sat at her desk and stared at her ring. Her beautiful ring. She couldn't stop the memory that she loved so much. But after that memory, she knew her most hated would come.

A twenty-year-old Minervra McGonagall came running to the sound of the door opening. There, at the front door was one of the most handsome men she ever saw. “Artie! What are you doing here?” She gasped, but sprinted over and hugged him anyway. Artie ruffled his mousy, floppy hair, beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

“Well, I was wondering, Minervra. Minnie.” He stepped away from her and pulled something out of his coat pocket. When he opened the tiny little box there was a gold band inside with a single bright red ruby. Minervra's eyes widened. “Will you marry me?” Minervra kissed him. “Of course!” Artie giggled stupidly. “Great. Hehehe.”

Minervra smiled. Then the next memory hit her hard and she winced.

TO BE CONTINUED...

... CONFIDENT ... FIERCE ... PERSISTENT ...