View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 02:06 PM   #22 (permalink)
nogoodforyou
Slytherin
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nora Penelope Reed
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Konrad Alexander Scherfig
Minister's Office
I'm just one of those pretty little liars... | | I'm held down in this starless city...

New part! Sorry it took so long, I was kinda distracted with the RPG and forgot about this.

Here's the last part of the second chapter.

Chapter Two - "I’ll leave you alone if that’s what your friend wants." - Part three

Draco was still outside, because the Slytherin dormitories didn’t have any windows, so no owl could get inside. He was glancing at the Gryffindor tower and suddenly saw his owl returning with a note.

Draco,

Of course I got your signal. If you’re okay with Ron wanting to rip your head off every time he sees you, it’s alright for me as well. And you’re right, he’ll have to get over... this.

Hermione
P.S. Great acting. I almost believed you.

Draco was now laughing, still holding the piece of parchment rolled in his hand as he was returning to his dormitory.

Draco was walking along the same tunnel. He suddenly stopped, but every attempt of waking up failed. "Please let me sleep," he said, feeling ready to beg, if he needed to.

"I just wanted to know if you made up your mind. But I will still -"

"I already told you. Forget it."

"You must be brave. No one dared to interrupt me. Never." He was talking slowly, hissing.

"How could I join you, trust you, without knowing the reason you want me to?"

"Very well. I will tell you. You are Salazar Slytherin's descendant, Draco. He always dreamed of a descendant of his, who was going to be even more powerful than he was. Someone able to finish everything he started a long time ago. It is an extremely powerful, ancient spell. I have his journal. There is everything you need to know. Of course, not just everything, you have to be a Parselmouth as well and, as you surely know, it is a very rare gift. He had everything he needed, until the day that fool Godric Gryffindor destroyed everything he had. Destroyed him. And now, you have Salazar's powers."

"I have... That can’t be possible. And Slytherin didn’t have many descendants. I can’t be one of them. The Gaunt family,
your family, they can’t be my ascendants."

"I hope this is going to make you change your mind."

And again, he was gone, before Draco could say anything else.

"I can’t believe this," said Hermione desperately, the next day in the morning. "He’s such a -"

"Evil psychopath?" Draco finished for her, smiling sweetly.

"Uh... yes. And... does that mean you are... You-Know-Who's cousin or something like that?" Hermione asked terrified. "You can’t be."

"How can you tell? Maybe we really are related. Maybe I really am Slytherin’s descendant. Remember our first day here? When the Sorting Hat put me in Slytherin without even touching me?"

"Yes, I remember. But back then you were a -" She stopped herself, almost tempted to clap her hands on her mouth. "I mean, you were different," she added, turning red. Draco started to laugh.

"You’re saying I’ve changed?" He asked, still laughing. "Don’t answer that," he mumbled, seeing Hermione’s face turn every shade of red. "Okay, let’s change the Me-Having-Crazy-Dreams subject. We’ll talk about it when the Dark Lord is going to get bored and come after me anyway. Are you going tomorrow to Hogsmeade?"

"I’m not sure," Hermione said hesitantly. "Harry and Ron said they’re not going and I really don’t want to stalk boys with Lavender and Parvati, so -"

Draco chuckled. "I think I’ll stay here too, maybe study all day long."

To her great disappointment, he didn’t ask her out, or anything that was on her mind that moment. "I have to go -" she said all of a sudden, sounding insecure. "Charms class."

"We have Charms together, remember?" Draco grinned, but didn’t get up to follow her. It was clear that she wanted to be alone. He walked to the Charms classroom after a few minutes but Hermione was not there.

That day has been pretty weird for Draco. He didn’t see Hermione all day long, and of course, he had another dream.

"Why me?" He asked directly.

"I told you, Draco. You are special. More special than Harry Potter could ever dream. I don’t need him anymore. I just needed him for his blood. I can touch him now. I can
harm him. I can do anything I want to him."

"And you need me... for what? You are very powerful. You don’t need
my power."

"You are so wrong. But I told you enough. Join me and you will have an answer for any question."

Last edited by nogoodforyou; 07-21-2011 at 01:57 PM.