View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 02:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
nogoodforyou
Slytherin
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nora Penelope Reed
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Konrad Alexander Scherfig
Minister's Office
I'm just one of those pretty little liars... | | I'm held down in this starless city...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Child View Post
Great!! as for moving the story...you should do what you want but I think it can be in either one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordanyes View Post
Firstly, awesome chapter! Nextly, it should be fine in the character stories, though it really could be in either.
Okay, then I'll leave it here.

Chapter Two: "I’ll leave you alone if that’s what your friend wants." - Part one

He was walking along a tunnel... and walked... and walked... and walked... and it looked like the tunnel had no end.

"Oh God, I'm dreaming."

"Yes, you are, Draco," a voice suddenly spoke in his head. It took him a few moments to realize whose voice it was. The Dark Lord's.

"Get out of my dream, please," the young man said, sounding incredibly calm.

"But I did not get into your dream just to hear your lovely voice. I wanted to talk to you and show you a little bit of my power. You can be as powerful as I am. You know my only condition," he was speaking slowly, and almost hissing every word.

"Forget it."

"You do not have to tell me right now. I will be patient and I will wait. And in your case, I am willing to wait for as long as you want."

"In
my case? Why me?"

"Because you are special. Even more special than Harry Potter."

"
Special? What do you mean?"

"I am glad I made you curious. Join me and I will teach you anything you want."

And he was gone.

"Are you sure you’re okay?" Theodore Nott – a Slytherin student from Draco’s year – asked. He wasn’t actually interested, but asked anyway.

"Nott, are you going to let me eat breakfast or not? You asked me the same question for about ten times this morning," the blond haired boy said, annoyed. He stood up and walked towards the Arithmancy classroom, but, after a few moments, he felt like someone was following him.

"Please don’t ask me if I’m okay," he said when they got out of the Great Hall.

"Did you know it was -"

"Who else takes Arithmancy classes and wants to talk to me?" Draco pointed out, this time smiling, as he turned around to see Hermione.

"Oh, I guess you’re right," the girl said, blushing. "Anyway, I wanted to ask you if there was something bothering you, not if you are okay," she added with an innocent look, and it looked like she made Draco laugh.

"Alright. I’m not okay. I’ll tell you later."

"Promise?"

"You have my word," Draco said.

A bit boring but I hope it's okay. There's some bad news for me, I had a lot of ideas and I wrote them all and now I really don't know what's going to happen next. But good news for you, I still have a lot to post here.

Last edited by nogoodforyou; 07-21-2011 at 01:45 PM.