Thread: Character: A Lost Soul - Sa16+
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 09:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Ruby85
Slytherin
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Secret Snape
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blackfire
Department of Mysteries
You can quote, disagree with, glorify or vilify me But about the only thing you can't do is ignore me

Good grief, talk about loyal readers!

Scarlett sat on the train, curled in on herself. She always arrived early, usually about half an hour before it set off. Meant she didn't have to take all the stares and whispers, and could find a carriage on her own. It was only now she understood why they stared at her. She looked up and saw a man get on the train. At first she thought it was the conductor, but as it turned round to look at her, she found herself looking in the face of her other God-Father.
Remus Lupin.
'Scarlett! What are you doing on the train so early?' he asked, coming into her carriage.
'No reason in particular.' she said. 'What are you doing on the train?'
'Umm... I got a job, as the Defence Against The Dark Art's Teacher.' he said, siting next to her.
'Nice one.' Scarlett said.
'What's up?' he asked gently.
'Nothing.' she said quickly.
'No, there is something up. I know you.' Remus said.
He looked right into her eyes.
'Oh, just my father.' she muttered.
'Ah. When did you find out?' he asked gently.
'Over the summer.' she said, tears leaking out.
'Come here.' he said, putting his arms round her, and wiping her eyes with a tissue.
'I'm just over crying nothing.' she said, trying to pull herself together.
'No, it's alright to cry.' he said.
'No seriously, the kids are gonna start coming soon. I can't let them see me crying.' she said.
She leaned back in her seat, listening to all the parents saying goodbye to their kids. Every goodbye, every 'Love you' felt like another cold shard into her heart, until it was nothing but ice. She sighed, wondering what was going to happen this year. They never seemed to have a normal year. Suddenly, her vision went blurry.
'Oh no, here we go again.' she thought.
She had these visions, of the future. She screwed up her eyes, and saw it.

Scarlett Riddle stood in a graveyard, facing her dad, whom she had just watched being reborn.
'Dad?' she whispered.

She shook her head. The train set off, and she paid no attention to the conversation. She was jerked out of her thoughts by the train stopping.
'Why are we stopping? We can't be there yet.' said Hermione.
Harry looked out the door, and Scarlett looked out the window, as the train jerked and Harry was thrown back into his seat.
'I dunno. Maybe we've broken down or something.' he said.
The lights went.
'Ouch Ron, that was my foot!' said Hermione.
'What's going on?' Scarlett asked.
Suddenly, everyone just seemed to crowd into their compartment.
'Quiet!' said the hoarse voice of her God-Father.
'Thank Merlin.' Scarlett whispered.
He stood up, and faced the dementor that entered. Suddenly, Scarlett heard, terrible things.

'You, you stole the heart of my one true love.'
'I didn't know! I didn't Know!'
'AVADA KEDAVA!'
'Now, to take care of the child... hang on, someone's coming.'
'Rose? Oh No, no, Rose. Scarlett!'

She shuddered, and passed out.

... PESSIMISTIC ... AMBITIOUS ... RECKLESS ...