View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 09:50 PM

Post New Daniel Radcliffe interview; Deathly Hallows: Part II reshoots & filming completed

Daniel Radcliffe was interviewed in issue 8 of Dark magazine, out December 24, 2010. A few teaser questions were released by the site, which can be read below (translated from French).

Quote:
Dark Mag: If you had the power to change something in you?
Daniel Radcliffe:
I'm scared of death! I dread it. I know one day he will come knocking on my door. But if possible ... I want to be conspicuously absent! (laughs). So, I would damn well be invisible. I could escape it better!

Dark Mag: If you had to transform into an animal you would be ...
Daniel Radcliffe:
A wolf! I love the way the animal moves! It emerges from this beast a sense of power but also a kind of sweetness in her eyes. And as I am rather chilly, the idea of being covered with a thick fur would please me more ...

Dark Mag: If you were reborn in the skin of a famous person? It would be ...
Daniel Radcliffe:
Bart Simpson! I know it's a cartoon! I am a fan since forever.
If anyone can get scans of the interviews with Dan, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson, feel free to send them in.

Additionally, Emma Watson updated her Facebook with the fact that, of course, she, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, along with Bonnie Wright (not named), and various young actors, reshot the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II epilogue. William Dunn, who plays James Potter II, confirmed via his Twitter that today, December 21, 2010, was the final day of filming for the Harry Potter series, including reshoots.

Quote:
Emma Watson
Hi guys, are you all ready for Christmas? Not long to go now... Exams all done and I’m back in the UK in 6 inches of snow!

Currently at Leavesden filming reshoots with Dan and Rupert. Feels strange to be back! x
From Will:

Quote:
Last day on set today... Sad times! X

Wrapped on Potter! Amazing experience again... Sad to be finished X

So there it is. Shooting on HP is now finished, forever! X
James and Oliver Phelps confirmed via their Twitters that they completed filming for the series this past Friday, December 17.

Quote:
OliverPhelps
It was also when Oliver phelps and George Weasley parted company for the final time. It's been a great decade it's been. Strange feeling.
Quote:
James_Phelps
Today was my last at Leavesden Studios with HP.10 years flew by & hasn't sunk in.Thank u to everyone who made my time there a wicked one.=)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released November 19, 2010, and July 15, 2011. Click on the banner below to pre-order tickets for Part I at Fandango. Tickets are also on sale now in the UK; head over to the Harry Potter official UK Facebook for more information.