View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 07:50 AM   #53 (permalink)
Mrs.Lupin
Ravenclaw
It's Sirius..why else?
James' Glasses
Remus Artiste
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kristina(Kris) Lupin
Default *hides*

You all are going to hate me but I had to! It just seemed so right...*hides*

Remus smirked, “She was pregnant with your husbands child. I think this is a good thing that happened to her.” Lily stood up and looked at James. “Is this true, James?” James hung his head and that was enough of an answer for Lily. “How could you, James?”

“It wasn’t his fault, Lily.” Kris said in a whisper sitting up. Lily looked at Kris wondering what she meant. She sat down by Kris then asked, “What do you mean ‘it wasn’t his fault’?” Kris looked at James then the floor before whispering, “It was an accident, Peter had just made Katie go to St. Mungo’s and I was scared and hurt…he was just trying to comfort me then…we kissed…we just got carried away…and now…thanks to me for wanting to have the baby I probably wont ever be able to again…”

Sirius glared at Remus, Kris looked at Remus, “I was going over to the house to tell you I was going to put the baby up for adoption…just to make you happy…” Kris began to cough real badly, so bad she started to couch up blood. “I want you to know Remus, that I regretted it the morning after…” Lily stood up then made Kris lay down on her side. Remus got on the floor beside her and held her hand then whispered, “I’m sorry, Kris.”

James and Sirius pulled Lily back, “I don’t think she is going to live, she lost too much blood and the internal wounds I couldn’t fix with magic…” They all looked at Kris and Remus. Sirius had tears in his eyes has he stared at his little sister. Kris slowly closed her eyes knowing she was dying was better then not knowing. The last words she heard was Remus saying, “I love you.”

*hits post then hides again*

Last edited by Mrs.Lupin; 12-26-2006 at 07:55 PM.